Description

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not My Week

I just feel like this week just isn't going so well for me.

I fell down the stairs yesterday...my own stairs.. in my own house... while I was home alone.

You know how bad that sucks??

I just feel like nothing in this week is going right. I even found myself picking a fight with McCall the other day. What's wrong with me? I get this way when I'm under alot of stress.
2 jobs, 5 classes, piano, family, friends. It all just piled on I guess.
It was so much easier to deal with when McCall was just as stressed as me. But now he is all mellow. He has always been the laid back, chill one of this relationship and now the only difference is that he has free time to be as chill as he wants to.
He's just so dang perfect.
And that even kinda stresses me out.
He constantly asks me what I need help with, if I need him to do anything for me, etc.
He cleans the house, does the dishes, does the laundry, cooks me lots of food.
I don't have to worry about anything. he is perfect.
But for some reason, this week has just sucked.
I'm sick of classes and all the homework. I'm sick of having icky ugly hair right now, my face is breaking out like crazy, and that phone call we have been waiting for hasn't came yet, and most of all I am SO extrememly sick of people asking, acting and pretty much telling me that I am not legitimate until I push a 9 pound baby out my va-jay-jay.
I freaking fell down the stairs yesterday!!!

I need a break. and I'm getting one in 40 days. Lets all pray it comes quickly
 so I don't go all postal on someone.

ok .. that is all.

2 comments:

Spencer and Amy Shumway said...

Hang in there sweetie! We all get this way. I just figured it out a few months ago (and I am almost 34!)that for me it was PMS. Now that I know that in a week I will total feel different and be able to look at life differently. But I do let my husband know that I am PMSing and he knows to back off and let me have a short meltdown and everything will be okay in a few days. :) Womenhood! And don't worry about pressure to have kids. Do it when you are ready!

Unknown said...

No stress, honey. We've all been there, and will be there again. It's not fun when you feel like you're being pulled in 100 different directions. Randy and I have our moments too, even though I'm pretty sure I've married the perfect man for me. :o)
You're young yet, and so busy, kids are not a necessity, but a blessing when the time is right for you. If it makes you feel any better, falling down the stairs (or running into walls, furniture, or falling in the ocean) are all pretty common occurences with me. Keep smiling and things will be better tomorrow.