Description

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011! I've been waiting...

So if you were to glance through all of my posts from 2010, most of them invlove school or work related things... starting and struggliing through classes... job searching for McCall... same ol stuff just goin in cirlces. So it shouldn't surprise you to know that I kind of think that 2010 sucked. There were good moments.. but the good just didn't outweigh the bad for me this time.
Sucky parts of 2010:
  • I had my first surgery.
  • I had 4 more teeth removed which is the worst pain I have ever experienced thus far in my life.
  • I got braces.
  • McCall has not gotten a new job yet.
  • We are still living in Ogden, I had hoped we would have moved by now.
  • I struggled through Physiology, Chemistry, and Microbiology. which I am pretty sure has doubled the ammount of gray hair that I have.
  • Many other various other struggles involving money, school, jobs and health.
Good parts of 2010:
  • The surgery count for both good and bad since now I no longer have a tumor growing in my hand! :)
  • The braces also sort of count as a good thing since my teeth will look amazing when it's done.
  • I got another job in park city recently which will bring me lots of opportunity.
  • I passed all of my classes with the grades that I needed for my program. (a miricle in itself)
  • I have great friends and family all around me.
  • I love McCall more today than I ever have.. and it just keeps growing. :)
So here's to a much better year that promises to be incredible with LOTS of change and surprises.. starting hopefully sooner rather than later! ;)

No comments: