Anyways.. This past one that we went to in November had a really great Mother/Daughter speaker that I really liked. I'm not one to take notes or anything.. even though I should..but when their websites popped up on the screen and I noticed she had a blog.. I hurried and saved it as a bookmark in my phone so I could go look at it... and can I just say how much I LOVE her blog! She is just so inspiring.. and I hope that one day I can be a good mom like she is... ya know.... when I grow up :)
So I thought that since I love her blog so much and i find her to be such a good inspiration to all mothers out there that I would share it with all of you.
www.71toes.blogspot.com
seriously.. you'll love it. She just had a video made about her on mormon.org too. I'm sure you are all familiar with the new videos that have come out that talk about normal everyday people, the "and I'm a Mormon.." ones. Anyway.. her's was just posted so I went to check it out.. really cool! So you all should go check that out too. Her name is Shawni Eyre Pothier
www.mormon.org/people
I hope that one day I can be that inspiring.. that amazing, and that good of an example that people want to know me, That the church would want to use me to help promote our beliefs, that I could be considered that insightful that I am asked to speak to 4000+ women at a Deseret Book event...
maybe one day...
when I grow up....
Her blog is just one of the small things that inspires me... I hope it inspires you too.
Life is Good.

No comments:
Post a Comment