I miss my stinker already and it's only been 2 days!! I only get to see him while he's sleeping at night. So I almost feel like I'm single again or something since he is gone all day/night long. It is just sad. And I'm bored when I'm home alone doing homework and turn to the internet to entertain me.... bad idea..... I watched way too many police videos and ended up bawlin my eyes out. Kinda my minor little hysteria/breakdown over the reality of all of it. I'm definitely not gonna sleep very well for the next 20 years LOL. No more internet for me. Good thing I have lots of studying to keep me busy for the most part.
Dear December, Please get here FAST!!! So I don't lose my mind.
First day of School picture. One plus side to the academy- My hubby is HOT! and he's just gonna keep getting hotter from all his PT stuff. :) RARW!
No comments:
Post a Comment