Description

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

Thursday, August 13, 2009

*VACATION*

Well... I have officially decided that I need a vacation. So over labor day weekend it's off to Seattle we go! 12 hours of driving is definitely gonna suck but whatever. We are going with the Eddy's so it will be a partay!! I will be spending my vacation with Lisa though.. not McCall. He will be Busy with his man-lover Brandon playing video games with thousands off other nerds and geeks from across the country. They are going to the PAX convention while Lisa and I go play around Seattle. We decided we might go kyaking to the San Juan Islands and see some whales. McCall seems to think I am tempting fate with this one and will get eatin by one... but whatever.. my bigger fear is that I will drown in some freak kyaking mishap. All is well though.. we shall survive. I am very excited to go though. It will be so much fun! So until then... we have to buy books- ugh! and start school. I am very excited for school actually... just not so excited to pay for it and my one freakin expensive book. Oh well... such is life I guess. I will take millions of pictures in Seattle.. so there are much more interesting posts to come! :) Chao!

3 comments:

Brandon and Lisa said...

Woot!!!!! We won't get eaten, I've never heard of a whale eating someone, except for Jonah and I think he lived in the whale's belly for awhile, so it will be okay! I have chill pills in my purse, so maybe we'll have to take one before we get in the kayak.

The Moffett's said...

Oh yay you will love Seattle!! That's where we went on our honeymoon. I don't know if you you've been there before, but I'd highly recommend doing the Underground Tour-it is so interesting!! There is so much to see and do there, I'd love to go back! Just FYI, it costs about $10-30 a night to park your car in your hotel, and about that at any attraction you go to. It's really expensive. We flew up there and took the monorail (we stayed right next to the Space Needle so the station was right there) which was really nice. But you will have so much fun!

Scott and Shay said...

Wow! that will be so much fun!